Low-Cost Spay/Neuter and Vaccination Clinics
Low-Cost Spay/Neuter Clinics
● SPCA/Humane Society of Prince George’s County Clinic: Provides low-cost spay/neuter and vaccination clinics. Some residents may qualify for free spay/neuter assistance. The PGSPCA may be able to give you a low-cost referral to a private veterinarian. Call (301) 262-5625 and leave a message in Box #6.
8210 D’Arcy Road Forestville, MD 20747 | 301-262-5625 | http://www.pgspca.org/clinic/
● Humane Rescue Alliance: 202-576-6664
● Spay Now Laurel: 7401 Van Dusen Road Laurel, MD 20707 | Phone: 301-483-7080 | https://www.spaynow.com/about-laurel-clinic.html
● Spay Spa & Neuter Nook: 1251 W Central Ave H, Davidsonville, MD 21035 | 443-607-6496
● Spay Spot (in the Prince George's County Animal Shelter): 3750 Brown Station Rd, Upper Marlboro, MD 20772 | 301-780-7203
Low-Cost Vaccination Clinics
● Humane Rescue Alliance: 202-576-6664 | http://www.humanerescuealliance.org/programs-services
● Your local PETCO/VETCO mobile clinic or PetSmart
● PGSPCA: 301-262-5625 - leave a message in Box #6.
The PGSPCA offers monthly low-cost vaccination clinics for rabies ($10), distemper ($10) and microchipping ($25), usually on the first Sunday of every month, 1pm to 3pm. During the summer (July-September), the clinic runs from 11am to 1pm. Check their calendar for clinic dates at http://www.pgspca.org/clinic/services/.
For a printable PDF of low-cost clinics and food pantries in the county, click here.
PO Box 554
Bladensburg, MD 20710
LOVEPAWS is a 501(c)3
Donations are tax-deductible